I’ve worked in the Creative sector for over 20 years. I started by performing with others, and writing, producing and promoting my own music, and through training and working with a variety of organisations in the Creative, Academic and Commercial sectors have extended my areas of expertise to mentor small businesses and individuals as they access their own creative potential.
In my own creativity, I strive to find the magic inherent in everyday things and situations that makes them stand out as unique and valuable, and bring this approach to my client work.
My areas of expertise include:
- Creative Project Management
- Teaching theories and approaches to creativity
- Creative content: music, photography, graphic design and video editing
- Brand conception and development
- Marketing incl: social media/digital, print, event, word-of-mouth, email, B2C
- Research, copywriting and editing
- Teaching, mentoring and public speaking
- Budgeting and Finance incl: funding applications
For more details of the professional services that I offer, get in touch!
Twitter:@EilisPhillips Insta:@EilislaPhillips LinkedIn:DrEilísPhillips
You must be logged in to post a comment.